Monday, November 01, 2004

Meeseeng everieone

now now!!!! I MISS LIFE CHAPEL!!!!!!!!

I just went into life chapel website and i saw all the fund raising pictures!!! i wish i was there.....why oh why am i here?? got nice yummy nasi lemak summore!!!! my favourite!!!!

I miss de ppl ler.....Weng Yan....Yin Ngai....Yueen San...Joshua...Shelby....Su Yuen Hsiang....Ah ma PC!!!

People.....i miss u ler!!!!! haih!!!! I miss YF!!! i miss everyone.....i miss the whole planning of the fund raising...it's fun rite?? darn fun lar!!!! did american breakfast again?? copy our menu again lar sure wan.....
Weng yan, Aliza, Joanna,...they copy our breakfast menu and our specialty!!!! next time we better copyright our stuff lar...heheheheh......

De onie comfort i have for myself is tat, i have another one more month...and den i'll be back in LIFE CHAPEL....and in camp!!! yah!!!! SEE ya guys!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home