Monday, November 01, 2004

A meaningful time...

Yo.....Wassup....Hello!!!...

It's been a so-so day onie today!!! actually, it was a wasted day....i slept the whole day when i was suppose to be studying....what's tis man??!!! been a pig....eat edi den straight away hit de bed!!
goodness!!!!

den i went for my genes and society class....it's the 2nd last lecture...wow...next mon is revision...so fast rite?? goodie!!! den i h of dinner with Gloria....had a great time of sharing of our lives....see, it's just the time of the semester where everyone i just so busy with assignments and den starting with revision....altho i'm being complacent and ignorant, deep down below i know that exams is oni about 2 weeks plus away!!! haih!!!! Die lar!!!! i haven't even finish with my projects and essays, lagi la i haven't started my revision...tis really shows how slack i haf been!!!!

anyway, after dinner with Gloria che che, we went over to Bernard's place for Bible Study....He's actually the adult staff worker in Navigators of NUS....He invited me over for Bible Study b4, but i had my reservations then and of course it wasn't because i look down on the Bible study or anything like dat...i was just contemplating on whether to join Nav or VCF (Another CF on campus)...anyway, i went today and we were studying Mark 3....was touched!!!

De thing that i learnt which spoke to me most was that the God dat i have is not a condemning God...Jesus said in
John 3:17 "For God did not send HIs Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." and in Luke 9:56 "For the Son of Man did not come to destroy men's lives but to save them."

I was touched that....although we've been cleansed from sin and the chain that binds us to our sin has been broken by Christ, we still sin and we so often than not fail Him....And i wonder how God feels...He sent His one and only begotten Son to die for us, and we still hurt Him by sinning and by failing Him....Of course we are not perfect and our imperfectness causes us to sin. And sometimes i wonder how angry God will be??!! But, when i read those verses, i was reminded again dat as much as God dislikes sin but He loves us very very much....hate the sin but love the sinner!!! How blessed i am!! to be loved altho am so unworthy of His love and so undeserving of His grace!!! And i was also reminded of how Jesus come not to condemn us...and He will not condemn me of my sins now...instead, He's calling me to Him....He's probably saying " Come here, my dear Jee Lee, come to me..." wow!!! what a magnificient and caring father we have!!! it's amazing how much God loves us!!!!

so....really there's A LOT to thank GOd for!!!! Just so much!!!!!

so...altho today i've been slacking...but, it has been a fruitful day in that God has spoken to me and touched me again...showing me how much
He loves me!!! so great!!!

God bless ya all out there!!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home