Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Reeeport

Ellloooo....

Today not as slack as yesterday!!! so...
YAY!!!!! so..very happy oh!!!! ok.....

Tis morning, was reading Hebrews 6: 4-12... one thing dat caught my eye was tis: "For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted the heavenly gift, and have become partakers of the Holy Spirit, and have tastd the good word of God and the powers of the age to come, if they fall away, to renew them again to repentance, since they crucify again for themselves the Son of God, and put HIm to an open shame..." i was taken aback when i read tat...i mean, we will crucify Jesus again and put Him to an open shame when we fall away!! it's scary.....it just shows how we need to be careful of our actions and behaviour and words!!!! wah!!! i definitely dowan to crucify Jesus again!!!! no way man!!!! it's already too amazing dat He went thru all the suffering He did just to safe me and bring me near to HIM....

But again, He has promised blessing and His presence forever...he said He'll never leave us nor forsake us!!! and of course my God is a very very faithful God!!!I know for sure He'll keep to His promises!!! definitely!!!!! isn't He just a wonderful God!!!
wow!!!!!

Anyway....today i went for lecture, i tell u...my stupid lecturer havent finish his 10 lecture....today oni 9th lecture...but he sed it's the last lecture...what lar!!!! stupid guy!!! so irritating!!!! anyway, it seems dat all lecture should end tis week edi....so good la...got more time to do revision for exams...i need it man!! i havent started revision yet...coz my projects oso havent finish...how to start wit revision rite??!!! aduh!!!!

but not bad la...js now in da afternoon, i did a bit of work...den slept for awhile...den did my work again.....so, quite good la...altho i shouldnt have slept in da afternoon...heheheheh

anyway, now continue studying again lor!!! heheheheh.....

and den, just now my result for my online assessment out edi....
i veli pandai...scored full marks!!!! but then, oni 5 marks counted in the overall result...plus my assignment and my finals!!! so...apa la...5 marks oni!!!! heheheheh....crazy fella.......hehehheheheheh

but, i'm oso vy confused la....weng kit ask me to go for RBS mission trip....vy nice wern!!! i wanna go!!!! i really wanna go!!! but den, i having skool...i can skip if i want....but is it wise?? someone
pls help me!!!! how lar????

oh...today, weng yan e-mailed me...but guess what, there was a problem pasting the e-mail frm words to hotmail...so, i had to read an e-mail frm WORDS!!! what??!! funny rite??hehehhe!!! But it was super super nice to get an e-mail frm her....esp a vy long e-mail!!! really nice man!!! I miss her so much.....and she sent me e-mail!!! yay!!! so nice!!!!

and den got nice long mail frm mommy too!!! so happy.....

den, my sis sent me photos of Joshua....well, he changed his hair style....i wanted so much to see....but me in spore, how to see leh?? so i got my sis to take pics of him for me....Joshua, you look so different!!! you look so good!!! After soooo many years, he's finally decided to change his hair style... Joshua Lee Weng Yee!!!!! Please remember that this fella has had the same hair style for 18 yrs edi!!! now, he decide to change!!! not bad...i wonder what cause him to change his hair style?? why ar josh???
not oni did my sis sent me pics of josh...got one josh take together with yueen san oso!!! wah...yueen san, i miss u ler!!!!! so nice to see ur pic.....
eh, how come no pic of weng yan wan???
hmmmmm.....

okie lar...i gtg liao....evil su is telling me how he forgot to bring wallet and no money to pay toll and need to call timothy to help him out...hahahha....so funny la....summore have to reverse the car all the way to rest area!! wah...his reversing skill sure very guddie edi now....now he can teach me....my reversing skill sux...i can park well tho!! heheheh....no la...Su's driving skills is good..except tat he drives a auto and i drive a manual!!! onie manual car drivers got skill!!! hahaha....dat's generalizing la!!!

okie okie...bye bbye....

i miss jee aun...!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home