Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Saaddd

I'm DOWN!!!!

i donno why...but after chatting with Sarah, i think i'm sad because i miss my daddy....
I really really miss my daddy....
to me, my daddy is someone whom i truly look up to!!! He's a very wise man...a man who fears the Lord...who loves the Lord with all
His heart!! He taught me how to have a close relationship with God...taught me how to Love Him (God i mean)...taught me many many things.....he listens to me...altho sometimes, he's really tired, he'll stay up to chat with me...altho being a father, he doesnt express his emotions, then i ask again, whose father does dat??
i just miss him so much....many ppl (esp in church) has hurt his feelings by thinking he's not very well grounded in his faith...but i think He loves God more than many many people in the church!!! how dare they question my daddy's walk with the Lord...how dare they question my daddy's love for the Lord!!!
my daddy has lifted my self-esteem...alwiz telling me i can do it!!! even when other ppl think i cannot do it...or when i myself think i cannot do it, my daddy is alwiz there to tell me i can!!!

now, at times when i'm down and i feel i need an encouraging word, i wish my daddy is here....i wanna call back and talk to him...but i scared i cry...makes things worse....dowan la....
i wish my mommy is here too....she's a great mom!!!
a mother and my friend!!!
why do i have to leave my family??? i wish they were all here with me....

i really really thank God for them...every one of my family member has been just sooo supportive....alwiz backing me up....thanks ya guys!!! i love u all very very much!!!! jeeleng and jeevern...altho younger than me, has been very supportive and encouraging.....i truly thank the Lord for all of u...even jeeaun...alwiz makes me happy.....and my popo oso....whenever i call home, she knows i miss home and will talk longer with me...asking me not to worry bout phone bill...say she'll pay!!! when i think of the
wonderful family i have...i think to myself "i'm missing so much good stuff by being away frm them"....i want them here....

HAIHHHHH!!!!!!! SIGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home