Monday, December 06, 2004

I'm back!!!

Wooohoo.....

I came back on friday nite....so tired lar!!! wahlau...the amount of walking i did and it was so tiring!! But, of course it was all worth it when i saw the suprise on my parent's face esp! Hehe...all paid off!!

Anyway, been back for the past 2 days edi....and it's just great to be back home!!! the comfort of my own room and spending time chatting with my parents and with siblings!!! it's just fantastic. Of course with the ability to drive around, makes things so much even more fun!!

i gave Yueen San a suprise on saturday when she had her birthday party!! woohoo!!! she was so suprised and it was great suprising and old friend. And of course, being the ms. popular that i am...everyone at the party (whom i know) wanted to hug me...wah seh!!! hahahah....it was great suprising her!!! hehehe....

well, today in church there was meeting (YF STAFF) and den, i'm pleased to say that we have 31 non christians out of the 70 youths who are going for the yf camp!! so, it is gonna be a great camp!! and i better equip myself first!!! hehehee....

I'm so looking forward to the YF camp!!! it's sure gonna be fantastic lar!!! just fantastic!! hahaha....
okie okie....better be going liao.....i'm kinda a bit tired coz yesterday didnt sleep well....and tis morning woke up super duper early to do QT and den went to church for worship!!!

heheheh....okie okie....
me better get going liao....bye bye....sleeep....sleeep....sleeep.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home