Monday, November 29, 2004

Mee again....

I just came back from bible study.....and it's bout 11 plus edi....now....now....

hmmm.....i manage to do all the studying that i need to....so, it was quite good....
tmr another day!!!

I started my day asking myself who am i living for?? who am i listening to? who's directing my life?? issit God?? or issit my own desire?? what is it???

i want to live for God and God alone!!!! but i need help for the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak!!! so, God, pls help me!!

as for relationship...bernard tot me not to suppress the feeling...so, i'll not do so!! I'll admit that i do have feelings for HIM and there has been so many times that i wish he is near me....and i just hate it when he doesnt talk to me or even acknowledge my presence...but, i leave it to God...i don care whether or not we get together....i wanna leave it to the LOrd...if it's not him, sure got someone better...hahah!!! so....see where God says lor...hahah!!! yay!!!!

i'm okie with anything!!! hahaha.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home