Friday, November 19, 2004

hmmmm.....

What happened today ar???

I slept late last nite...oni slept bout 1 plus in da morning!!! Slept so late...doing wat ar?? i wasn't studying....i came back from bsf (bible study fellowship) at about 10:30pm...den ate dinner...den i was online la....dat was why i slept so late...

Den, tis morning woke up early...set the alarm clock to 6:30am...but when it rang, i was too sleepy and so i went back to sleep....i'm a piggie remember?? so, i need to sleep as much as possible lor...hehehehehe...anyway, ask me why i woke up so early?? i woke up to cook!!! can u believe me?? oh man...crazy fella..... (1) i dont like to eat out so often (been eating at arts canteen for the past 3days) (2) i wanna finish all the food i have b4 i go home (3) i wanna save money to buy pressie for Christmas!!

anyway...today was quite fruitful la...i think!! i went to library...did my bsf work there....did my QT in the library too...i need to go to the library early in order to be able to get a place to sit lor....if not, sure no place wan...anyway...i went there and study my malay studies as i had a paper at 2:30pm...so, studied and went for exam...
haiyoh...exam was horrible....u know why?? coz i oni realised i had 15 minutes for my last question!!! what??!!! goodness!!! anyway....i did my best....
However, to my suprise i wasnt feeling very lousy or very bad...tat was because i told myself that i need to glorify HIm no matter what I do...and whether or not i do well, God has His own way!!!! And HIS way is alwiz the BEST wan!!! heheheeh....so, i'm alrite... and i just need to have faith in HIM lor...nothing else but faith in HIm!!! He will never leave me nor forsake me...He is faithful...He is the same yesterday, today and forever.....

okie la...i wanna go sleep edi...

adios!!! take care everyone and love ya and God bless!!! continue to strive for the best because God oni deserves the BEST!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home