Saturday, November 13, 2004

Busy Busy Busy

Wah....i didn't notice tat it has been bout 3 days since i last wrote....wahseeeh....
I've been THAT busy ar?? i didnt notice and realise oso....hehehehe....

den again, i don think it was busy-ness dat kept me frm writting....hahaha....well, lemme think what have i been doing??
i went to the library on thursday!! a public holiday and i so darn semangat went to the library with Janice....wahlau...summore so stupid! I didn't realise that the library oni opens at 9.30am...but me and janice so semangat, went there at 9am...so, have to wait for the librarians to open the door lar....so KIASU man....my goodness!!! I have really lived up to Spore standards la...the Kiasu standard...Summore, in NUS!!! All the more have to live up to it lar.....haiyoh...
Anyway, went to the library and den study la...what else to do in the library...but i bought chocolates!! so, we ate in the library (shhhh!!!) - of course we were in the discussion room la...the whole room to the both of us!!! heheheh....of course at times when we almost fell asleep, janice and me would eat!!! hahahah....if not, sure fall asleep wan...so boring lar!!! study there...so quiet summore....(of course it'll be quiet la...stupid me!!)....oni manage to study for 2 subjects...wert lar....den, we decided to balik bout 3.30pm...because it being a public holiday, the library closes at 4.30pm and den Janice oso wanna go back and watch A Bug's LIfe....no, let me correct myself. The library doesn't usually open on public holiday...just because it's Spore, doesn't mean that they are so hardworking that they open on public holidays...but because exam is so near, so they oso buka la...on public holiday! knowing full well that ppl will sure to go to the library to study wan....ppl like me and janice!!! hahahaha....
den at nite, what did i do ar?? oh yah...i went for BSF...was late...for the first time!!! after3 years of being in BSF, i never late b4 wan...wah..tis time i so scared they don let me in for discussion...but luckily, i wasn't THAT late lar!!! so, manage to make it...
den after coming back frm bsf, i went online and chat la....summore do what!! was suppose to study wan...den jeevern came online....and one of my friend was oso online...he was a bit sad, so i spoke and chatted with him for a while lor...den, in the end, i went and sleep la...heheheh...NV study oso....

fri?? another monotonous day...study the whole day in the library....but the Lord was good to me...i was so scared that i cannot finish studying for south asian!! but, the Lord blessed me...without realising, i had actually done all the reading that i need to thru out the semester!! so, now not so much of work la!!! wah!!! really good la....dat's why i say our Lord very faithful wan!!! HE said HE will never leave me nor forsake me...HE never did!!! i told HIM i need help, and HE did!!!! wah...so good rite...even if i need someone to talk to me and to calm me down, HE's alwiz there to gimme the peace i need!!! wonderful...wonderful!!!
heheheheh.....

today, weng yan, charmaine and janice came to my room!!!! yay!!! i sooo happy!!!!! altho it was oni for a short while...but i really was very happy.....den after tat, i need to go and study...so, been studying since den la...of course got sleep for a while...and online for a while...hahahahha....

tmr...i'm gonna spend the whole day with weng yan and weng li...hopefully can meet up with keat poh, weng soon, alvin and mun onn too!!!! yay!!! tmr we having small LIfe Chapel gathering!!!! yaya!!!!!! i'm sooo happy...heheheheheheh......

okie...better stop here and get back to mugging ler......
ciao ciao...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home