Saturday, November 06, 2004

Anotheeer daaeee

Yoz.....

Loads of things going on in my tiny mind!!! so much dat i think i gonna explode edi....oh man!!! too much edi....arrrghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

I'm veri tired now as i type....coz the past 2 days has been quite tiring...wit so many things going on in my head.....well, one by one okie...

on fri...whole day slack in the library wit sarah....haiyoh!!! donno do what in the library... but i managed to pass up my assignments la....den, the good thing dat happened was : sarah bought me m&m....so nice of her rite?!!! wah...i so happy man!!! so so happy...coz really nv expect her to buy anything den she buy....summore m&m...not like it's cheap summore!!! THANK U!!!! U made my day woman!!!!

den, i went for last tutorial for english!!! wah!!! so sad rite...last tutorial edi!!! but then, jayven was so nice...he bought chips and soooo much food....wit guitar and camera summore!!! wah.....really gud man...and of course i was in EVERY picture la...hahaha.....one way of dispossing my sadness.....de-sad...hahahha....and den, he oso gave me a box of choco....summore frm germany wan!!! wah!!! i super touched man!!!!

but then, now a bit down.....stressed la....why NUS so stressful wan....i reali scared i kenot finish studying la....but i oso realise i need to depend on God for strength!!! need to trust HIM!!! nothing else more important!!! i know that!!!! need to trust HIm!!! i need it....ppl, please pray for me kay!!! thanks man....

okie la..i better go sleep edi...tired and smelly...havent mandi yet...hahahah.....

ciao ciao....

God blesss.....ya alll!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home