Sunday, November 07, 2004

Beetteerrr....

I'm feeling much much better now!!!!

Was very down fer the past 2 days...super stressed coz exams are just round da corner and i havent started my revision yet...i just started oni on sat!!! a bit stressed coz got a lot of work to do and scared i cannot finish lor.....
and den somehow God seem so far away...But, thankfully, after earnest prayer and all tat, God has been faithful and reminded me again and again that i will not be tempted beyond what i can bear and He is faithful and will NEVER leave me nor forsake me!!! that's true comfort man!!! and i know HE loves me!!! sooo much.....
so, holding on to these promises, i'm feeling much much better now....

and another thing, i need to thank God for my family too....they have been super supportive...
when i'm down and i needed someone to talk to, i could easily turn to my family....and my sis(who's younger than me) has alwiz been there for me...listening to me and encouraging me and more importantly, pray for me....when i was down the past 2 days, i spoke to her and i felt a bit bette.....encouraged at how nice she is....thank u!!!

and my mom....she called me to make sure i'm alrite...she called to talk to me...tell me not to be so down....i love her for all that she is...and fer the rest of the family members who alwiz talk to me...pray for me....dat's the most important thing...praying for me...thank u!!!....altho most of the time i dont talk to papa, but i know that papa cares and whatever he wants to say to me, he'll say to mama...den she'll tell me....

so...to everyone...thank u....for loving and caring for me....
i love u all very much too!!! and whenever i remember of jee aun, i smile and thank God for blessing our family with a tiny rascal as he is!!!! (a lovely one tho!)

thank u...and looove u....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home