Wednesday, November 17, 2004

hey hey

Hey hey!!!

today....another funny day....love struck me is still a bit distorted la...donno what to do...hahaha...
donno how he feels...whether is it a one-sided love...of course i hope it is not la...BODOH!!! but den, is it God's will?? He seems to be saying yes...but i scared la...hahahah....i wonder what has God revealed to him?? i wonder i wonder...hahaha....

but of course...most importantly is dat i delight in HIM....in God la...hahaha.....den, all will be well...and HE will give me my hearts desire...but of course my most honest desire is to serve HIm...whether or not it's the same guy i'm love-struck with...hahahah.....most important is God leh!!!

kenot think anymore!!!! no more space for my tiny piny brain!!!! i need to study and to strive to do well in my exams le...dat's how i can glorify HIS name lor!!! HIs name is above all other name and it is very important that i glorify HIS name!!!!

yaya!!!!!

okie la....gotta go stick my nose to the books for now!!! hehehehehehe.....

God bless everyone!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home