Wednesday, November 17, 2004

hhmmmmm......

Hey Hey.....hmmmm

lemme see....i donno whether to consider this a productive day or not....well, it was a good start of the day....spending time with beverly, jeremy and xunyu doing QT together!!! The Lord really said a lot of good stuff to me...reminding me that He loves me more than anything else in the world!!! which is the most important thing!!!! and the thing i need most....

but, as humans....we alwiz seek for human love...seek for guys attention....hmmm....(now i think i sound boy-crazy)...but, it's oni natural i would argue...but, God says He can satisfy my desires!!! All i need to do is to delight in HIM!!!!

anyway.....today....a weird day....as i saw me punya crush a few times a day altho i tot it would be quite impossible to see him today!!! hehehe.....

wah...i super open ar...telling everyone i got crush on someone...hahah...crush oni wert...normal la!!!! everyone sure got wan.....the question is just whether my tat crush got notice me wan anot?? hahahah....

oh no...i just realised tat my mommy oso reads my blogs...die la...but don worry mommy, i know what to do!!! hahaha.....

okie la...i very tired edi...need to sleep...tmr long day as i have exams on thursday!!! die la...bye bye and God bless EVERYONE!!!

MISSING EVERYONE AT HOME!!!!!

LOVE YA ALL!!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home