Monday, November 29, 2004

scarry

I am now sitting right in front of my comp and thinking.....
It's been so super fast and now it's already the end of the sem!! Some has already finished exam...dat means dat's it!! end of the sem!! but for me, i have my next paper on wednesday!! and i have loads to study!! anyway, besides tat.....

I was just thinking how time flies man....i mean...

In the beginning of the semester, i was wondering how am i gonna go thru my first semester in NUS la?? it's so boring...no one talks to me coz they think i'm fierce....i have friends but it doesnt satisfy me coz i want close friends...not those dat says hie and bye!! i dont need friends like dat....
den...i know i have to get to a church!!....went to frankel...ang mo kio....well, somehow it felt weird...den went to serangoon bethesda!! wah seh!! the practise quite similar to those of life chapel lar....so, was quite comfortable there.....and the ppl there oso quite friendly la....
as for david, we wanted to be in the same church but if we can't its okie...even back in KL, we were not in the same church oso wert....so, he's now worshipping in ang mo kio and i'm worshipping in BSC.

And really...it's so scary and now it's already the end of the semester...in fact, i oni have 1 more exam to go...wah!!! i donno wat to say liao...coz it's so fast and the Lord's provision is so marvellous!!
I've got a church...cf...friends (close ones)....what else i need?? hehehe...it has been great la!!!

it's just such a pity i can't be around for christmas!!! i'm gonna miss it...celebrating christmas in BSC...but i want to be back to Life Chapel for Christmas too!!! esp when my sis is in acting!!!
hmmmm.....mebbe next yr?? i wish my friends and family could come to spore and catch all the photos...it's so beautiful!!! wah...it's nice!!!!

anyway......time flies!!! seize every opportunity that comes ur way...coz it probably wont back the 2nd time....really so much to thank the LORD for!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home