Monday, January 10, 2005

I'm Bacccckkkkk.....

I'm back in Singapore already!!!!

Well, on the train i met Suet Yuen. Long time no see girl...last time i saw her was when we were 17 yrs old. Been 3 years liao...wow

Well, once i left my parents david warned me not to cry. Hahaha....and i didn't!! until now..... :(
When i was in the train with david, we were just chatting and we both realised how our mothers and fathers love us so much they are so willing to sacrifice so much things. Even time and energy. and we as children, dont even spend enough time at home. That was why i tried my best to stay home as much as possible and not go out with anyone.

thanks ma for alwiz cooking all my favourite food and coming back from office early to spend time with me. i know that there are times when u're sick and tired but u still did all those stuff for me. Thank you so much. I love u very much!

and pa, thanks so much for spending time at home with me. I know there are times when u wanted to go out and do things which u normally do, but sacrificed them in order to stay home with me. Thank u so much....i love u very much too...

to jeevern and jeeleng and even jeeaun, thanks so much for tolerating me while i'm back home and i get all my favourite food while u guys don't....hahaha.....i love u guys very much too....

Wish u were all here.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home