Thursday, January 13, 2005

I'm sick....

Haiyoh......I'm sick lar......or at least i think i am....heheheheh

I really have no idea why i am sick...no idea what's wrong with my body....it just doesnt feel right. And it's my first time being sick while so far away from home leh.....No one to "force" me to take my medication to get well...hahah....i hate going to see the doctors leh....
So, i'm skipping bsf today. Coz i'm not feeling very well and i'm having a bit of a headache, so...better not go lar...later i scared donno what happen to me on my way back...hahahah...

well, i really wish mom's here to take care of me..hahah.....like a baby oni...what la....
but, it hurts even more to be sick and i have to take care of myself...and i have to cook!!!! arrrghhhh......
mama and popo alwiz cook good food....hahaha....now i gotta cook myself...so sad rite??...hahahah...:(

okie lar....i wanna go liao....go for bible study leh......

better just get out of my room...hahaha......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home