Sunday, January 16, 2005

tickets...tickets....

I wanna go back home tis thursday...why? Coz it's my lil' bro's bday...he'll be 5 yrs old!! gosh...and to think that i'll be 21!! it's so scary how time flies....it seem like it was oni yesterday when i threw all my STPM books aside...went to pulau pangkor and got pushed and dumped into the sea ( i can't swim leh!!! let me go lar...every yr oso lidat!! ish..) and having 6 months holidays b4 uni started....and during that 6 months i worked at a wonderful place...doing a wonderful job....wah!! i love kids man!!!!

Anyway, today something vy funny happened...i took bus 10 to go to golden mile complex to get the tickets to go back on thurs...i have no idea what happened, but i think i miss the stop...so, i was heading to donno where...the part of singapore that i have never been to.....until i saw a sign that says "bedok" and "east coast"...THEN i knew how far i've gone....i called jeremy and told him of my funny story of sitting in the bus and nothing look familiar...hahaha.....it was funny la...coz i sat in the bus and laughed at myself...altho i know i've just wasted my time...but it was funny...so i got down, and then took bus 10 in the opposite direction to head back to room. I slept on the way back...coz was vy tired leh...i donno why but was especially tired today...of course i wasted some money travelling la.....

When i reached back to my room, i didn't even bother to bathe, i just slept.....so tired!! then abang jeremy called me at 3:30 and spoke to me for a while.....then bout 4 plus or was it 5 that abang jeremy sms-ed me to tell me that he went and got the tickets for me already!! wow!!! thanks so much lar abang!! u've been a great blessing to me!!!

and then.....i wanna see stars!!! but apparently, because it's too bright in singapore, so kenot see stars wan!!! arrrghhh.....i wanna see stars!!!!! seishhh.......

but....i was just thinking how time really flies man......tis year on the 22nd of September, i'll be 21 yrs old!!! oh goodness......tis is the first time i dont really look forward to bday!! coz i'll be considered an adult edi...kenot play play liao...oh no!!!i dont like the sound of it....oh no....
time flies lar......oh man!!! scary...scary...hahahahahha
better make full use of the time we have!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home