Thursday, April 28, 2005

Thanks be to U....

I really want to thank the LORD for all that HE has done for me...

Yes, i was upset yesterday over some issues...but i know for sure today that all that the LORD has for me is LOVE and nothing that the devil try to do can seperate me from the LOVE of GOD!!

I thank all the friends that i have...we're not ALWIZ an encouragement to each other...but i guess, we gotta learn to be an encouragement to each other as much as possible. And, i think its important that we look out for those around us who are feeling down. You know, we christian are so careful about how non-christians feel..whether they feel loved by us anot..we want SO much to care and love them...but, have we neglected our close ones? have we neglected the need of our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ? I think its important that we keep our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ in mind alwiz as well...they're no less vulnerable to the devil than non-believers. I think in fact, christians are even more vulnerable to the attack of the devil. Well, why would the devil want to work so hard on non-believers? i think, he rather work harder on believers and draw them away from CHrist!!! so...aih...be very careful and lets keep each other in prayer and make the effort to care for one another and show love to each other as well!! it's important!!!

k......God is love...remember that...and HE is faithful.....

gotta remind myself!!! Jesus LOVES me!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home