Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Faith Without work is Dead...

As i was reading today's passage. I decided to do James 2. Anyway, as i read on and on...this is not an unfamiliar passage and yes, i've been reading this passage for the past few weeks already. But, something else occured to me today as i was reading it. Will there be such a thing as work without faith?

You know, as exams draw near, well, i DO have a paper later at 5pm - theatre practical , i find myself studying almost the whole day but at the end of the day, find nothing satisfying and find myself telling me : I haven't done enuff....why waste the whole day? That's how i feel most of the time..I feel that i no longer have faith. I no longer have faith that HE will do what HE needs to do with me, with my time, with my abilities, with everything that i am! I know it....it's so difficult....aih!! I must really learn to depend on HIM and also to be an obedient child. Things that the LORD does is invisible to us at times, but doesn't mean that HE's not there rite? He IS there! It's up for me to look up to HIM - to have faith!! EVERYTHING will go on as HIS WILL wills....

Have faith in everything!!No point having work so much but not having faith. That is the more important thing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home