Friday, April 08, 2005

Dependent??

Aih....

It's been such a stressful few days...i know i shouldn't be. And i'm so ashamed of myself for being so stressed...I was reading through ephesians 6 today and i've realised that i havent been relying on God's strength but been depending on my own strength....WHY oh WHY have i been like dat?

I CANNOT be so down or so irratated and so stressed up...because i'll be limiting the LORD's work and i wont be able to be a good tool for HIM as well....so, i gotta open up and be focused!!!

Pray for me yeah....

hmmm.....pray oso for my bs grp...i'm trying to make the effort for us to bond more....but, its hard when ppl dont really respond...so, pls pray yeah....

3 Comments:

At 4:44 pm , Blogger cayden's mommy said...

scripture memory for the children last week..

Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God so that you can take your stand against the devil's schemes.

u kno where it's taken from rite =)

 
At 5:21 pm , Blogger toPher said...

hey.. relyin on God is one of the hardest thing to do as Christian but i think the fact that you are trying hard to do so shows your character and faith in God!! You're on the right path..will pray for you my friend =) ..

 
At 5:21 pm , Blogger toPher said...

hey.. relyin on God is one of the hardest thing to do as Christian but i think the fact that you are trying hard to do so shows your character and faith in God!! You're on the right path..will pray for you my friend =) ..

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home