Friday, April 01, 2005

title-less

My tooth ache is killing me man!!! My wisdom tooth that is. Ppl ask me whether i have all 4 anot and i said NO. But, now i think i have my two lower one which is out and aching like mad. ANd my two upper one is growing as well! What a time to have a tooth ache. U see, i'll be having my practical examinations soon and with an aching tooth, how to come up with a good play? aih...gotta pray hard that the tooth will be extracted without problem. And that recovery process will be good as well...if not, i will NEVER get started with studying and all that...

Right now, i'm a bit not so happy and jolly. Well, my tooth ache is one. But another issue is that, one of my church member has been diagnosed with leukemia. NOw now....this person is a very close family friend and i don't know what and how to feel and react. He's a very bubbly and loud person...brings constant happiness to ppl around him and now even when he's sick, he still tries to put on a good and happy front for ppl. hmm, deep down i know he worries as to what will happen to him and his family. Being a father of 3 not-very-grown-up kids, i'm sure he wonders what will happen to his children without him around and will his wife be able to cope with him gone. Well, i'm taking the worse option available la. Of course, if God permits it, a miracle might happen and he might be able to live long. I donno.

I'm sadden to hear such news. I donno how to react. I know it's not like as if it's my father but it's just sad. And i know his daughter is like me - keeping all emotions and problems in a bottle and bother not to talk to people. And i worry for her. I dont know who she can talk to and i donno whether she will open up or not. And i really wish that i'm back in KL and see each one of them and give them a big big hug!!! they need it and i pray that people back in Life Chapel will be sensitive and see the need to give them the necessary support - compassion brothers and sisters!!!! But i have to learn and accept that God loves them and will provide the best for them. The best not in our human understanding but in HIS soverign and mighty understanding.

Just to illustrate the goodness of God and men's unfaithfulness, i quote Isaiah 53.

v3- He is despised and rejected by men, a Man of Sorrows and acquainted with gried. And we hid, as it were our faces from HIm;He was despised and we did not esteem HIM.

v5- But HE was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities; the chastisement for our peace was upon HIM.

v6- ALL we like sheep have gone astray; We have turned, everyone to his own way; and the LORD has laid on HIm the iniquity of us all.

How can we not thank HIM from the bottom of our heart for being faithful even while we were faithless. For loving when we were so unloving. For sacrificing when we were so undeserving. Can we not thank HIM? It's impossible not to thank HIM. Yet, many still struggle to thank HIM and give HIM all that is due to HIM.

Sorry Lord for not being faithful and for doing things that hurt YOU over and over again!

Thank YOU LORD for everything!!!! I LOVE U!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home