Sunday, March 06, 2005

Hmm......

well...well....

It amazes me sometimes when i am able to find the time to blog despite the amount of work that needs to be done! But truly the Grace of God is more than sufficient for me. I have no worries! the LORD has truly equipped me from the beginning of the semester for this period when i will be sooo stressed out because of the work that needs to be done! Let me assure u, it is VERY stressful....not only do i have school work to do, i am in Kiasu-land called SINGAPORE!!!

However, the thing that amazes me most is how GOd has worked.... He has been speaking to me thru Nav rallies and thru QT and BSF that the LORD's grace is wonderful and that i need not worry...because not only is HE in control, He will grant me the grace and strength that i need to go thru this hurdle and to rely on HIM for everything!!!

From the beginning of the sem,Nav has been focusing on grace...and i believe that it is arranged so by God to really teach me what it is to live by HIS grace so that when i'm facing difficult times like this, I will be able to go thru it smoothly....living by HIS grace!!! and not only is HE teaching me to live by grace, He's also telling me that when i live by HIS grace, i can do more!! He taught me how when i live by HIS grace, i can continue to be faithful in my service for HIm altho it takes up a lot of time!! He's telling me that i can do many many other things if i only rely on HIm and live by HIs grace alone!!!

the Nav had a slumber party and prayer (SPP) from friday till sat morning!! at first i was a bit hesitant as to whether to go anot...because there's so much of work that needs to be done...but, in the end, i decided that i'll be able to finish my work wan la...no need to worry...furthermore, i'm gonna take time off to spend time with GOd, surely there will not be any problem wan...i'm also reminded to live by faith and HIs grace yah!! So, i went...attendence was small but i really enjoyed the time at Julia's house together with beverly and Jing Jing...all the chatting that we had yeah....I'm very encouraged at the honesty of each sister...including Julia...
and in the morning, when we went to Clementi Woods, it was a fantastic time of walking thru God's creation and adoring all God's creation plus singing and worshiping God....i partnered Gloria and we truly just worshipped HIM and He has reminded both of us so many things pertaining God's love and HIS creation and in addition also reminded me of dying to self and how i need to learn to be like paul and not boast in the things that i have achieved but to boast in my infirmities that i may bring glory to HIS name....and i'm reminded that i am HIS ambassador!!! and that everything i do should bring glory and honour to HIS name...esp if i love HIm!! and to live my life worthy of what Jesus has done for me!!

the LORD has been amazingly great to me....as i was studying today, i took some time of to look at my old e-mails as well....well ngai ngai, i'm still keeping one of ur mails...and it just brings back memories of all those time we spent together...and all the time i spent back in KL with friends!! goodness...i love u guys soo much...and miss u guysss sooooo much!!!! and i miss everyone back home as well!!!.....my mommy...my daddy...jeeleng...jeevern...and jeeaun!! well, i do know that God will take care all of u as HE loves u all more than i do!!!

anyway...i'm so looking forward to the things that the LORD will do in our lives...but we gotta open up our hearts and let HIm in and let HIM do the things that HE wants to do yeah?!

Praise the LORD!!! :)

1 Comments:

At 11:56 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

What charming idea

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home