Saturday, January 29, 2005

Today...

hmmm....

After feeling so heart-broken last nite, i went to sleep and i am not very sure myself whether it was a good nite rest....but, i had enuff rest and i was contemplating whether or not to go for cold turkey evangelism today...I know i should...Beverly and Gloria mentioned something bout letting God's grace flow through me despite the trouble that i face. But, last night before i went to bed and this morning when i woke up, i somehow felt like just staying home and spending time with the LORD...enquiring of HIM and asking HIM, now what?

I had a great time spending with HIM...altho not very long...but it was really appreciated. Was reading through my bsf notes on Acts 18-21....Paul is really a fantastic man...and of all people, he would know God's grace better than anyone of us...and despite all the trials and tribulations that he had to go thru, he still could say that "But none of these things move me;nor do i count my life dear to myself, so that i may finish my race with joy, and the ministry which i received from the LORd Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God."

and i was reminded again today that knowledge without intimacy with Christ leads to emptiness. Reading the Bible is not good enuff....i need to feel the intimacy with HIm....i need to have a strong and real relationship with HIm...i need to love HIm with all my heart, soul and might.... Only HE can satisfy me. :)

And of course there was also a warning against satan...he knows my strength and weaknesses and the scariest part is that he knows my spiritual state and as cunning as satan is, he will use every knowledge that he has of me and use it against me....to draw me away from the LORD....Beware!!! Beware!!!

Well well...what happen today ar?

ermm....i had a great time chatting with wengyan...my dearest dearest friend!!! we had a great time laughing at each other...hahahah.....u funny girl!! thanks for being there for me....thru thick and thin....

and guess what? i also received an sms from aliza....wah...i'm so touched girl....thanks yah...

and at bout 3pm, i was at YIH with beverly...spoke to her a bit bout my struggles of bgr...and then, abang jeremy was there too...so, i spoke to him about it too...these 2 brother and sister has been a fantastic friend and family to me....they listen to me and advise me....thanks man!!
then at 4pm, we went to the field next to SOC (SChool of Computing)...and Jieyao and Gloria was already setting up the field for us....so, Me, Beverly, Jeremy, Coung, Kentaro and Zach was there....and den since the rest was not there yet, we decided to play football...wahlau!! Long time no play man...good game guys...hahahha.....den more ppl arrived...
Lilian, Danielle, Petra, David, Lifang, YuYuan, PeiFen, ZhiQiang, Bernard, William, Hui Yue, Miao Yue, Julia, Joshua, Eddie....wah...so many...i lost count edi...we played captains ball....fun man!!! brings back memories of Life Chapel....those times after YF....but this field is much bigger man...hahhaha and then a game of rounders...i tot i gonna die la...i'm not good at hitting leh....but, it turned out that i was quite good eh..hahahha...first time i hit, can edi.....wahlau....fun fun game!!!

At bout 6:30, Gloria called it time-off....so, we packed and cleared....went to PGP non-air cond canteen for dinner....after dinner, came back to pgp....bathed and studied....and now...online..
hahaha....

well, all in all a fantastic day!!! At least, i'm feeling much better...really!!!

Thank God for this day man!!!

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home