Friday, January 28, 2005

Dumbfounded....

Bloggie.....

I really donno what to say liao....my heart is breaking......and the torture is this: i can't even cry leh...why like dat wan?

I dowan to see him and therefore i tried avoiding seeing him....but i still do!! and...i wonder to myself is it wrong that i asked God to take away the feelings i have for him? is it wrong? mebbe i shouldn't have prayed that..because it isn't happening and i'm so heart-broken. Why is it like dat?

My headaches are back again...every single day....i donno what to say anymore...donno wat to feel anymore. I'm getting more and more upset with myself, with my inability to forget him...to leave him aside..i need to realise that he doesn't give 2 shits bout me....that everything he has done (that i made me think he's reciprocating) is actually out of brother-sister relationship... it's nothing!!! anyone would do the same for me....i know it!!!!

haih.....why like dat?

why oh why????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home