Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Love??

As yesterday was Valentine's Day, i saw more girls dressing up...ppl holding flowers and even balloons...and den i decide not to hold flowers on valentine's day...hahah....not that i dont like flowers..but, it's not a practical gift! I'll throw it away...if wanna give flowers, mebbe as for appreciation can la...but on valentine's day, no way man! EVERYONE has one...i dowan!! heheh...

Anyway, yah....as ppl are all in the lovey-dovey mood, i think bout love for God.....and all that la...God's love for us!!
Truly it isn't easy to love HIM....But, i know that if anyone is worth having my love, God is the first!! My first love....

the world will tell me that i need man to make me feel loved. i say NO...God's love surpasses everything...and that includes love of man....of course i'm not saying that we live our lives in isolation and we dont need anyone else..but, yah...just God's love....and loving ourselves and others lor...

but as for bgr, i guess....i have kinda got scared liao...scared to be in a relationship...scared to even love someone....scared of getting hurt...it's not something i'm proud of saying! but, it's the truth....well, pray for me lor...dat i will be assured of God guarding my heart for me!!

tat's all for love...still feeling a bit hurt....dats why dowan to say so much....

for all of u out there, i pray that no one ever stops loving or even be afraid of loving someone...

God bless.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home