Wednesday, February 16, 2005

thank u!

Well, I'm not very good at profound thoughts or words...not a very creative person either...so, dont expect stuff like poems or what not from me!! I'm just plain simple me!! (and prob a little boring too)....

as i was sitting in front of my comp doing nothing but chatting and watching tv, i've just been doing a bit of thinking myself.

This afternoon, i had lunch with cuong, and still thinking bout prayers last nite, i really realised that sometimes i'm such a hypocrite. I share and see that really we need to look beyond of our problems and let God work...we can't limit HIM or give HIM small jobs!! If my God is a big God,then HE will do big things. But, the thing is tis: i limit HIM...i see oni what happens infront of me...i dont see God's kingdom and HIS hands in work!! I really need to look beyond what goes on and what i see with my naked eyes!! His grace....and...like the song says :
God can make a way, where there seems to be no way.
He works in ways we cannot see.
He will make a way for me!
He will be my guide!
Hold me closely to HIS side.
His love and strength for each new day.
He will make a way! He will make a way!
...Heaven and earth will fade, but his word (or love) will still remain... He will do something new today!
really.....being dependent on HIM!!

and as i was really really missing home and friends and church...arrggghh....i realise that i have friends who really loves me. b4 tis i complain bout love in a bgr context....but i see how God has put so many ppl to love me....friends who sacrifice time and money on me....effort made by friends to keep the friendship alive altho we're far apart! (ok la...i know it's just spore, but still...it's far!!) thanks buddies....

and wow....i am very encouraged today....Liren told me that he thinks bout how unselfish a person i am....Noel says i've been a blessing! wow....i'm not saying these to praise myself. But, to tell u that God has made each one of us special even tho we think we're not. I think i am selfish and to be a blessing to someone? No way man!! but, these 2 brothers have affirm me in that! that God made me very special and HE loves me very much. And it's a real joy to know that God loves me....and He knows our every need and will comfort us and encourage us!! 2 cor really shows how much God wants to comfort us...Mark 5 shows how God encourages us even when we lose faith! He knows when to say things to us and what to say!!

To God:
There is NONE like YOU,
NO one else can touch my heart like YOU do.
I can search for all eternity long and find there is none like You!

and :
Lord, You are more precious than silver,
Lord, You are more costly than gold,
Lord, you are more beautiful than diamond
and nothing i desire compares with u.

wow...really thank God for all the encouragement and the Love that the LORD has for us. The unconditional love that Jesus has for us. For all that HE went thru!!! for the love and for alwiz meeting my needs!! and that even in difficult times, i can have joy!!! it's something that many cannot comprehend but every christians know what i'm talking about....for our joy does not depend on circumstances....but instead on Jesus HIMSELF!!

So, if anyone reads this and are down. Let me encourage you dear brother and sister, that God loves u. For He says that He loved us even when we were still sinners!! and still does!! continously...and HE knows us inside out...and He's just waiting for us to open ourselves up to HIM before HE work wonders in our lives....it's us opening up our hearts and lives! Let us walk this difficult journey of life with our heavenly father and the love of our lives - God himself!! with HIm guiding our hands and carrying us through life, we know nothing can go wrong!!! we know we need no other...we know we desire nothing else!!!

God bless everyone!!!

Thank you, LORD!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home