Monday, April 18, 2005

Weeee Morning!

Aih....it's 1:30am now.

And here i am online still...not doing anything productive! Listening to Sarah Mclachlan's Stupid. What a song to listen to rite? I know i know...hahah...But her songs are nice mar...And i'm also ripping them from the cd into my itunes! hahah....Now, i'm doing the same thing for my Josh Groban's cd! Haha....I act as if exams are still far far away when it is actually this friday!Gosh...why so fast lar??! oh man!!

I did weird things today. I downloaded Post-it onto my comp....did some stuff regarding blogs and of course studied...and slept!! And den i went for our rehersal for the theatre production. Aiyo, i tell u!!!i had to walk back all the way from sheares hall to PGP. All because i thought that the last bus was at 11pm. But, it was actually at 1030pm...ish!! nevermind!!

So...came back and did all the posting that i needed to do! I know my lecturer is gonna close the forum today! (18/04)...so, i better post all the things that i want to say before she goes to the office in the morning! hahah.... and now, i'm blogging and wasting my time ripping songs...goodness!!!

This is crazy!!! I'm so sleepy actually...and tmr i'll be going down to the lib early in the morning to do whatever i want to do and den after that, gotta go down to black box where we're gonna reherse for our play as well...ish! So much time spent on the theatre and now exams are so near summore! seeish...seeish....i havent started studying for my saturday paper yet!!! Please pray for me oh....i scared really no time man!!! nvm nvm...i trust in God's timing and He will make all things possible yeah...So long as i just rely on HIM completely!!

yeah man....

k la....if i dont close this and post this, i will never go to bed!

1 Comments:

At 9:19 am , Blogger cayden's mommy said...

i like her fallen ;-) most likely gonna get her CD soon...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home