Sunday, April 10, 2005

Gooood...

God is good, All the time!!! AMEN....

I remember we sang tis song on our friday rally - led by our dear sister Hui Yue...

Anyway, as i went to sleep last night, i told God, please encourage my heart. It's so broken and i just feel so down. This morning i woke up to not much a change in the state of my heart but i was ready to go and worship God!! The weird thing was this : Despite my discouraged heart, i felt that there was something to worship and thank God for...And so i got ready and went to church....

At church, my attention was brought back to the goodness of God...and yes, i was feeling discouraged but i know that this discouragement is not from God. It's from the devil...and many things flashed through my mind....the need to be faithful (to be full of faith as well), trust in HIM, He doesn't expect a perfect JeeLee, God loves me and the things that the LORD has done has alwiz been great stuff (not just good but great and awesome stuff)...and i can't help but thank the LORD for loving me and for being who HE is.....the LORD is great and HE will take care of me and whatever i do, is to glorify HIS name...

Truly HIS love and grace is exceedingly great....

Psalm 107 : 1 -Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for HE is good! For HIS mercy endures forever.

Many times in Psalm 107, that sentence is repeated and i know the Holy Spirit was telling me : JeeLee, can't you see God's goodness? Give thanks to HIM!!!

Yes, thank You Lord for never leaving me nor forsaking me altho i've failed YOu!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home