Thursday, April 28, 2005

*think*

Hmm....

Previous post was something that i had to say out of anger, frustration, just plain disturbed! Anyway, yeah....i spent the whole night crying....and well, there's much to learn. Besides knowing that your eyes gets very tired after crying for so long. Well, yeah...i felt really unloved and somehow just despised everyone around me. But, well....God has been merciful to ME!! And i thank God for being so gracious and merciful...U know, when i was just going on and on about how i dont feel loved, a few ppl asked me what was the matter and asked me what was wrong...i then felt that God was trying to tell ME that even if i feel unloved by ppl around me, HE still loves me very much!! Yes!! I know.....

So...no worries...even if ppl dont show love...I must be faithful and i must cling onto the LORD to know that everything that i have is from the LORD!!

Men (and women alike) are discouraging and i dont blame anyone. It's our make-up! No wonder the LORD said "Do not depend on the flesh.." and "alwiz look upwards..." (with great paraphrase frm me..haha)

Anyway....gotta put my trust and hope not in what men (and women) can offer but what the LORD has already offered!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home