Sunday, April 24, 2005

I'm Alive...

I know i know...It's been a long time since i last blogged...hahah....Well, i think you can guess what i have been up to...What else but exams?? SEEISH.....

Anyway....had 3 examinations so far already...3 more to go. No, 6 examinations doesnt mean i'm taking 6 modules. I'm only taking 5 mods. I have an extra exam because Theatre Studies come in 2 parts - (1) Practical and (2)Theory. So, i've already sat for the Practical part of the examination. Only left the Theory which is this coming wednesday. And well well, i also have my SS to study for this wednesday...Hahaha...but, shdn't be a problem la...Depending on HIM for everything....

My other 2 previous papers have been alright. Actually, its been more than alright. Because, i tell u, i really enjoyed the exam. WEIRD JeeLee!! Haha...but yeah. It's a great joy that i've been experiencing from the LORD. He's hand is in everything. Not because i can answer everything! I'm not a person who sits in the exam hall and go, hey i know all this!! But, its just an unexplainable experience. I'm glad HIS peace and joy was with me! I'll tell more when i have the time...

k...gotta go....God is good all the time!!!!

:)

1 Comments:

At 7:23 pm , Blogger misslene said...

Hey... all the best in your exams yah... Got to say, it's such an encouragement to read your bloggie, gal! And fun too!! yep yep! ^_^
Take care alwiz... God bless!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home