Friday, April 29, 2005

*missing*

You know, there are phases in each person's life that we just can't seem to forget, and there are a few of such phases in my life. I think the phrase " A slip of the foot, you may recover ; a slip of the tongue may last forever" is very applicable. Well, not that i'm being nostalgic and reminiscing of all the past things that has happened in my life. Oh well, maybe i am. But, yes...there are things in my life that has really shaped me and as i sit in front of my comp, i just think of all the times that had passed and i really have to thank God for it all...altho many of these things were not so happy things...things that made me cried and eventually look like a panda.

Evelyn's death taught me how to appreciate those around us and God taught me about love - about being judgmental. Evelyn was someone who's not judgmental at all. She was a very loving friend and alwayz giving in to me. She corrects me when i am wrong and yet loves me. All the fun things that we went through. I alwiz love the feeling of being protective...She was so vulnerable and i was so protective too...

Popo pampered me to the max!! She showed me love and through her death, God showed me that truly things that we think that is impossible is possible with God! God will make a way even when there seems to be no way!! Popo loved me!!!! God loves us!!!

Through broken relationships, i learn how to be very careful as to who i give my heart to. Having my vulnerable heart broken is very painful and now i am learning to not be afraid. I'm afraid of being hurt...afraid of what might turn out in the relationship...Yes, i learn to trust and yet be wary!The Lord taught me what it means to safe guard our body as God's temple...Not just body but also my heart.

But, i must say that, through it all....i appreciate the love that has been shown to me through friends....and family!!! No doubt about that!!! I love u guys very much and still misses you all very very much!!

To old friends, know that i appreciate all we went thru together, be it short or long times, be it easy or difficult times....

To new friends, i thank the LORD for u and i'm sure there's gonna be exciting years ahead to our friendship!!!

To future friends, God puts ppl together for a greater purpose. Imagining what HE can do just brings us to reli look to the future!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home