Tuesday, May 03, 2005

{[a change]}

Yes, i have changed my template AGAIN!

As much as i love 'Forever Friends' , I didn't quite like the colour and the fact that i oni had a tiny space for my blogs to be published. Yes, i know...irritating rite? and den, i had no place to publish comments summore...i have found nicer templates but the space for reading posts is still quite small leh...mebbe a little bigger than my previous one but still much smaller compared to this template. Haha...i tot, getting out of the norm mite be good but nvm la...k la....

wanna hit my bed...tmr long day of studying and den on wed, mite wanna send Jamey off as he goes to Phillipines...depends....i reli would like to but see whether i can wake up anot...i DO have a paper on wed at 5pm okie....hahahah

k la....not much to write today as i'm tired...hahaha

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home