Sunday, May 01, 2005

-sorry-

Today was a day of no rest...Running from one place to another...I reli want to be a good host to friends who come and visit Singapore (or me). Anyway, i hope Sam, Radika, Daniel and aunty (Radika's mom) were happy with my treatment of them. Hehe....

Anyway, as i got back home, i went and get myself a phone card to call home as my previous phone card has reached its limit. Anyway, so i called home and spoke to JeeLeng...I'm so sorry for not being able to be there to give u a hug and speak to u and sorry i wasn't online when u needed to speak to me. I was away. I am sorry but know that i have been thinking of you as well and i reli wish i was back home too....

You know...God sending me to Spore not only affected me, but ppl around me as well...and God has a reason for all this. I know it seems evil for God to do that...to seperate ppl and do things in order to teach us new things...but dont we agree that more often than not, there's just a GREAT amount of good things as compared to the bad things....furthermore, how often is it that when we look back at things, when we reminiscence and we see that although at that specific time, we feel like shit (forgive my language), but when we're in the future and we look back, we know that it has turned from bad to good...wow, cool rite?!!!

I wanna encourage all who read this that altho things mite seem like going down the long and windy path, dont be discourage but know that in the future, when u look back, u will see nothing less than God's awesomeness!!!God is good all the time...and time to thank HIM for everything although things might not seem too good yeah?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home