Monday, May 02, 2005

:?reflection?:

I think my blog makes me look girlish rite? Sorry eh, but i AM a girl..haha, i know...ppl say i dont behave like one...or i was meant to be a guy?? but who cares?! Peeps frm everywhere says they enjoy me company. What does ppl have to say?? Hah!!! Come on, ppl..donnit to be shy...I know Life Chapelians miss me....old and young alike!! haha...me being perasan case now. However, me point is this: there's constantly this pressure to be a girlie girl, be gentle...blow ur hot steaming soup b4 u drink ( i dont..i just sip and den burn my tongue! But mind you, i dont drink my soup or eat till the next country can hear!), talk softly (yes, i am LOUD) , even laugh oso gotta be soft (Can anyone do that??!!) , dont play football or rough games (sorry la man!! No football, no talk!) , dont look so fierce (what?! U mean i gotta go for a makeover?) , dont alwiz get so angry (it's my weakness, i admit!) , dont be so friendly to guys [("sometimes, gotta jual mahal a bit"-says ppl) and i can't help it rite? I mix well with all - guys and girls alike]...and MANY other things....stereotypes of girls that our society has. Girls that catch attention of guys....girls that are "considerable" for guys...Oh come on, gimme a break!!!!

3 posts in a day shows dat i'm super bored!! and well, bored brings to depression..haha! But, easy way to get out of depression...i called home!!! YAY!!! Pa, Ma, Leng, Vern : you guys know me best!!! As for Aun, he rather watch his Prince of Egypt than talk to me..Haha, i dont blame him, if i were his age and all i can think of is my cartoon, of course i rather watch the cartoon lar! And at 12am, i called me best friend : ms. yee weng yan. Yay!!! i spoke to her and it was great! when i was pressing her number on me mobile, i was tearing and i told myself to stop it. I dowan her to hear me cry. So, anyway...yes...i spoke to her and as usual..we were laughing all the way thru....hahah!!! Normal normal....good buddy!!!

it's really peer pressure to conform to what the SUBSCRIBED notion of a proper girl is!! I hereby declare that i am not a conformist!! I dont conform to many things of the world, and the macho and stylish way of life...and i'm NOT gonna conform to being a girlish girl. I am who i am. Whether you like it or not! Ppl say if i continue to be like this, i'll never get a bf. Lemme say just one thing, if my bf (if i have one) comes to me and says he prefers me to be a bit more girlish, i'll dump him straight into "i-wish-u-were-dead" list. haha....not that such list exists anyway!! :D
If i have any weaknesses, i'm MORE than glad to hear you out and gimme some inputs to correct myself. But, dont tell me about how i shd be a girl!! If you love me, accept me as who i am - even my flaws..even my tom-boyishness....Come on, EVERYONE loves me!!! what's the problem with some?? U love me and yet wish i was a bit more girlish?? NONSENSE!!

ISH....SEEISHH....EEEKKS.....*grosss*....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home