Thursday, May 19, 2005

=kayaking=

I reached Singapore this morning...went to deposit some cash....after which i went straight to Bernard and Lilian's house....the place where i am gonna stay until the end of this month. Well, i'll be in Singapore for bout 12 days....So tired....

Went and bathed and then got shocked to see the redness at my legs....KUDIS!!!! wahliao....den i went down and spoke to LiFang...and aparently, i'm NOT the only one!!! well, at least i feel that yay!!! i'm glad i'm not the only one!!! but, My redness on my legs are really really really bad!!!! really bad!!!! i'm so sad....

Anyway....we had a long prayer plus planning meeting today...we're trying to reach out to the vietnamese community. it was great because altho no one turn up, but we know that we're serving God and this ministry is in HIS hands!! And no matter what happens, there are many of God's promises that we can hold true to...!!! Whatever disappointments in life, God can and will fill it!! More importantly is our growth in HIM.....

After the meeting, we proceeded to East Coast Park...for kayak....woohoo...i slept on the cab....tired mar....den....reached there.....got so scared...coz the waves were high and they LOOK scary!!!! den i said...can i not go??? my friends look at me and said: NO....but they were nice...they assured me it will be okie!!

so....went onto the kayak...jerm went with Huili and i went with RongLong....wah...i have a safeguard with me man...but he threaten to not safe me until i am almost drowned...*piang* But i must say, i reli enjoyed the time we had on the kayak! i know i mite not show it, but i really did!! with us going against the waves....splashing salt water onto my face and into my eyes....it was crazy!!! but it was fun...hahaha...really!!!!

On the more serious note, the feeling of inadequacy sank in....how am i suppose to serve God in CF? with my limited capabilities.....i think...aih...sure kenot make it wan lor....
But, as i came back and i as Bernard spoke to us, it's amazing how God is so quick in telling me that ALL are needed in HIS kingdom!!! Whether or not i think i am good enuff, God will use me.
Today during the sharing, prayer and planning session that we had, we all shared different things concerning the same things....and i see how there are different ways of looking at things....and how....wow!!! God is using so many ppl differently!!! Edgar spoke frm different angle as huili, jerm or cuong or even me....and bern's thoughts were totally different too!!! and i really am amazed at how God will speak to us differently and we're all USEFUL instruments for HIM....

Thank You LORD for accepting me as who i am and for using me despite my sins and my weaknesses...

2 Comments:

At 10:51 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, didnt catch up with u much oso... sigh... but anyway glad u had a good time whilst here with ur good friends... =)
Gosh, hope ur skin'll get well soon... Take care dear... <3 yah!

Wow... ur adventure on the rushing waters sounds pretty exciting ei... :)

Thanx for the reminder that God treasures ALL to serve Him! No doubt, i do feel at times the inadequesy on my part too in serving HIm...
I should yearn to serve Him with ALL my heart and He'll do the rest!

~bittersweet~
PS- might change the name soon...

 
At 12:36 pm , Blogger queen shelby said...

I believe your skin is suffering from a diesese called Missing-shelitis. Its a common thing actually, when your body gets withdrawal symptoms, from being apart from a certain good friend... =P
See la, smart, go back to Spore...Now skin suffer.
Hahah, nvm, June we're both free as birds to create havoc wherever we choose to go. Start thinking of songs.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home