Wednesday, May 04, 2005

-donno what to put here-

It's all jumbled up...My feelings that is. Exams are over *phew* I'm so glad it is - FINALLY!!! After, 2 weeks!!! Ahh...went out and had dinner with Tek, Abang Jeremy, and Sing Pou...Cuong could have followed us but i guess, he has 2 more papers to go..*evil grin*

Anyway, as i was walking towards the library yesterday after lunch with some friends, i was talking to cuong and he suddenly out of the blue asked me this : Do you think guys are weird? Now, do you guys go and suddenly ask a girl that? hmm...THAT'S WEIRD! Anyway, my reply was : YES!!! Insult me or despise me if you want, but at this very time and very moment, i do think that guys are weird. But, its alrite la..since guys think that girls are weird too!! Hahah... *period* Mebbe they're weird to me because they behave in ways that i do not understand sometimes and yet, i claim that i understand guys better than most girls...(how proud and boastful can i get?) GUYS...what do we say about them?
When we ask them , "hey, do you like that girl?" You guys say no...but NEVER get ur eyes of her. When we ask them, "Are you attracted to pretty girls?" You guys say no. Kononnya "beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder" but again, NEVER fail to stare at every direction she moves. When we ask them, "Does it matter if girls are not completely gentle?" You guys say No. But then you just seem to show favouritism and biasness towards girls who are gentle, gentle!

I'm not against guys...i just think they're a bunch of weird ppl...but, there are exceptions as well of course...No worries to you ppl who think i'm probably another feminist! I'm NOT! I'm just going through a vy frustrating phase - that's all....If i don't like you - i'll show!! hahah....i'm not a person who goes for "pretending"...so..yeah. U get truth from me!!

And...hah...i was reading a friend's blog today...well, all the thing about love and bgr...aihh....
You know, i sometimes really do wish i did not had that kind of inclination. Rather than wondering (1) whether i'll ever get married and (2) who Mr.Almost-Perfect will be? (3) Will Mr.Almost Perfect fit all the "requirements" that i have for a spouse?
I sometimes wonder am i too choosy? No wert....ok la. I admit, i can be pretty picky when it comes to habits of that person...and even the way that person walks....i'm pretty sien about it liao. Let it be la...if he comes along den good lor...if not, then just too bad lar...I mean, i DO have better things to do than to wait for him to come along!! So many other things attract me compared to guys...well, tat prob explains why i think they're weird...but you know whats the irony towards all this things? I'M super duper close to guys!! HAH!! And to a certain extend, i do think tat guys can make very good friends - prob coz they're not so siew hei.

Forget bout guys....coz its a matter of we can't live with them, and yet we can't live without them. Haha.... And for those out there who thinks i need to change a bit, easier to find a guy - I donno whether u exist anot...but i tell you one thing ok : I don't care. If he's gonna live with me for the rest of his life, he better accept me as who i am. Anyway, i'm sure God will only put ppl who like each other together. It's not all bout calvinism you know...

Anyway...today i was reading a blog of a church-mate..i donno whether to consider her ex-churchmate or still in the same church...and she was so bitter. Bitter towards church and towards ppl around...aih...sad betul la...
Again, let me put the blame on SATAN...he works in subtle ways lor...sometimes i think he manage to use me oso..without me knowing...so we gotta be careful!!!

Aih...love.....it's a 4 letter word that turns lives around....feelings go up and down too!! Anyway, there is hope!!! there is hope!! Remember, our God is a God of LOVE!!!! hahah.....just that at tis time, i think guys are weird...but doenst mean that i've given up hope on guys...hahaha..i've not given hope on God...neither on love....and not on guys too...so...hahah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home