Thursday, June 09, 2005

-bleah-

Actually, today and last nite had been fun....and i mean it....it was FUN.

But, when we were looking for lunch, den mom called and asked where was i...me siblings waiting for food. it got me a bit bengang after a few calls. No shouting mind u. But, it got me upset.

I guess, i was upset partly because mom did not mentioned earlier bout me needing to get food for me siblings. So, being disturbed sucks! and another reason was because i probably felt a bit of guilt. For making me siblings to stay home and paint the house with the torturing music from my grandma. And the thought that came to mind :What kind of sister are u??!!

And i was pretty upset when i got home and grandma was there and she was so grumpy! and i jus can't stand it....and my grumpiness crept in because i havent bathed yet! HAH!!! i told u!!!

Trying to blog while i'm feeling like shit sucks too.....things are not coming out straight....

and there's a few things to do too....so, shucks!!!

edit later....cherios....

ps: if ANY one of u sees this today or tmr, try ur best to cheer me up okie.....i'm DOWN!! :P

2 Comments:

At 10:44 am , Blogger itzytumor said...

just remember this...

u're there...i'm here...

 
At 12:08 pm , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Well, I think as older ones we wud alwiz want our siblings to be independant. I want that of my siblings too. That was why i told my mom to get my siblings to walk to the nearby coffee shop and get food. Not like it's VERY far! And if they didn't want to walk, I really wont go all the way back to drive them out for makan. but the thing was, my siblings had no money with them. So, even if they wanna jalan out to makan oso kenot rite? so, i had to go back lor. Parents were out...work wert. So, i terpaksa la go home.

They shd be lucky? hah. I donno...They prolly wish they didn't had a sister like me!

-bleah-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home