Thursday, May 19, 2005

Future?

What will our future be?

As i went out shopping with friends today, i was asked this question : What's the thing that i look out for in a guy. Well, of course he knew that the idea i had in mind was a God fearing man. He asked, PHYSICAL.....wha are the expectations i had...den, i look at him and said...NONE. Haha....he didn't believe me...well, i reli thought that i am a person with no expectations whatsoever over guys....i think i am ok! No expectations...whoever come also can...But, i've come to notice that i am picky. Well, as i told my friend , i'm not picky....those things are not MUST have....just preference. If don't have, nvm la....i used to tell myself, my bf must be tall tall wan....where got such thing! Ex was my height lor...goodness...short!! hahah...see, i say edi..preference oni....not fix wan...

If i can compile a preference list, it would be:

1) NO big belly please.....or rather...no bulging belly. I can't stand guys with beer belly.....or whatever the cause of that belly is.

2) WAlk...if walk terkangkang means....arrgggghhhh....imagine, normal size person but walking like a sumo wrestler....arrggghhhh...i kenot tahan.....pls..walk nicely

3)NO vulgar too....

4)No smoking definitely!!!!

That's it!!! Just that lor......

Most important is must be someone God fearing!! others dont matter!!! It is a preference, but it doesnt matter......and of course.....that person must love me as who i am and not try to change me to be someone HE thinks i shd be!! If can cook, better still...i no need to cook...hahhaha

yeah lor...lidat lor...

but...i dont see me getting anywhere near my dream of getting married by 23 yrs old. Hahaha.... Guys nv like girls like me.....those who laugh until whole mamak can hear ( the person who reads this know la rite.....), short and fat....DIE...ALONE the rest of my life?!!!! Aih....nvm....the love of my life is willing to spend time with me.......JESUS CHRIST!!!!

heheheh

am i being pessimistically optimistic?? haha......

DONNO.....

But, ONE thing is sure...i REALLY have Jesus Christ to spend my entire lifetime with...which is a great joy! :)

3 Comments:

At 5:30 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yah,

Wah, u r very open wan about bgr... hahahah... that's good for ur admirers to woo u oso lah, they'll know wat u look for leh... ;) hehe

And i m sure u'll find ur dream guy's been waiting for u all along lar... But really ke, u have a plan to be wed by 23 yrs of age!! whoa!
hahaha....

~bittersweet~

 
At 1:01 am , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Haha....

I'm open about it? well, its just my thoughts and what i was thinking mer....its not up there to show ppl what i am looking for...just thinking out loud...i dont care if ppl think i so easy to get kind of girl....

Haha...dream guy waiting? i reli hope so...haha...see see later, i dont fit into anyone's dream girl...haha....

married by 23? kinda impossible now...but...yes...married 23 then have some time developing and enjoying life as a couple...and den have children...

but, we can plan as much..God will determine!!

;)

 
At 8:43 pm , Blogger queen shelby said...

eh? i tot u told me you'd LIKE a guy you could hug...as in, more to love...??? =P
Rmb wat we taked about....?!?
Not skinny dudes...kekeke
And if u DO get married by 23, my name better be on your list as bridesmaid... hahaha
funny la you

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home