Tuesday, May 24, 2005

-another one of those post tat got no title-

Haha....i'm sorry but i reli donno what to put as title. Haha

First of all, i woke up today on time for QT. Sharing was good....I went into quite personal things...i shared on the things that i was struggling with - loving myself and anger towards guys and girls ( i trully, desperately hopes that anger is NOT an understatement!). Well, for some of u who have been reading my blogs (constantly), u will probably realise that i have been in this situation for quite a while already. How can someone get so angry for so long rite? I know...i know... And furthermore, those who know me really really well know that i am not the type of person who keeps grudges and revenge and can be angry for a long time - NOPE, i'm not that type of person....I do get angry easily. But, i've learnt how to control my temper and even hide my anger. But, i've realised that i've been angry with ppl for a long time already. WEll, at least i feel it's been a long time and i really dont wanna talk about it to anyone! I'm not angry with anyone specific but just angry! So, yes...pray for me.... AND, i really do appreciate friends who are keeping me in prayer and friends who show that they care. I see more ppl frm KL and PJ who are doing that rather than my singaporean friends...

And bout grace....1 thing i realised is that, ppl tend to fake showing grace by not truly loving others. How can u show truly show grace to others without loving? I dont understand....and yet, i feel that there have been times when ppl really just are not showing grace. I can be so upset over the whole situation. How can group of ppl who consider themselves binding in love not showing grace to one another? I see this in my CF (not so pertinent) and i see it in Life Chapel. One person makes a mistake and that person is doom for life? Name put in black list edi? No grace? What is this? Why is it that ppl tend to show grace to non-believers but do not practise grace among own believers even? I dont understand...can someone enlighten me? A friend has been pointing out this thing to me....PPL may see that we belong to Christ NOT because we show love to the non-believers, but instead because of our love for one another!! so, if no love and no grace, how then are ppl suppose to see Christ's love through us?

Anyway, on a not-so-deep thoughts, after sharing, we had a session of frisbee....was quite fun!! yay!!! den we went back, showered and went and watch Star Wars episode 3. yes, i know that i'm late!! Go on...gloat about how u caught it earlier than i did! And i had to pay SGD 9.50 for it!! Anyway, it was a good movie....good tech...lights....but was a bit draggy....i almost fell asleep...partly because i was sitting so front that the light sabre gave me a headache....and partly because the lovey dovey part between anakin and padme was too draggy and so *bleah*....But, still a good movie tho!! There are parts where i prefer epi 1 and 2 and some parts i prefer epi 3. So, fair and square...hahahha

Gotta hit the bed soon coz tmr gotta get up super duper early to send the team to the airport..they're gg to the phillipines....so cool rite?? woohoo.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home