Wednesday, May 25, 2005

*bleah*

I'm was feeling super lousy earlier today....feeling horrible...feeling like shit!! The feeling of no one cares and no one gives a damn came upon me and i just felt like becoming sleeping beauty - sleep and never get up!! I tried doing many things in order not to feel the way i did...but, nothing helped. Why am i not suprised?!!

I've come to realise that there's SO much hurt and anger...So much hurt...so much!!! yeah...I'm so hurt!!! and how to make it worse than to know that NO one cares??!!

Anyway, nothing really helped...i went online wishing to speak to someone...saw a few ppl online but some were busy..so, rather not disturb them....

After awhile, i notice a friend came online!! Woohoo...just the right person - thank u LORD. I immediately said hie...I didnt speak much with him....didnt say much...told him i felt lousy and bad...but no details....and i thank him....Su, thanks for caring and thanks for humouring me....thanks for praying...thanks for calling....thanks for just being there!! U have helped me in many many occasions...and altho we're far apart (well, singapore and KL is not really that far..hehe!!), i know i can alwiz count on u...and thanks for EVERYTHING....i love u...REalleee....u have been a friend..thru thick and thin....thanks....

Call it bitter or what, but i dont care if others dont care...coz u know why? I dont care too.....About myself i mean...and how i feel.....and no one shd care too...so, dont bother yeah??!!! U'll do me and urself a good favour....

:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home