Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Chinese New Year

I'm sick!!! I rarely fall sick nowadays - maybe only after cny and christmas. Haha, I wonder why?! (I think it's pretty obvious isn't it?)

I look at myself in the mirror today and was disgusted. I can't believe that I even look sick! Argh. I don't mind being sick as long as I don't look sick! I'm weird! But, argh.....Now people are gonna look at me and perpetually be asking me "Are you ok?" Oh no!!!!

I just collected data for my project just now. No choice. Presentation of data on friday. We had to do it today. We gotta also put into consideration the child's free time. We have to record baby talks for 30 minutes. Sianz siah. So, we gotta liase with the child's parents/caretaker. Yeap. Now, I feel like a piece of junk! I feel horrible.....

CNY was awesome. My family practically had reunion meals for 3 days! With all my aunties and uncles over at my house for every single meal. It was good food - definitely! Have I ever mentioned that my uncle is a chef? Haha... So, we had good food. I guess, the adults had a good time cooking together. My uncle, father, mother, aunties cook. The children played. Me? I didn't do much work. I played most of the time. See, my uncle just became a father about 3 weeks ago. So, my mom being the eldest sister-in-law, is taking care of the mother and child. So, there's this 3 weeks old baby in the house. What do I do? hehe...U guess....
I also have a 7 month old cousin. So, I again did the obvious. Oh my, she's so smiley.....I couldn't get my eyes off her. I even looked at her sleep. She's so adorable. My aunt says my baby cousin reminds her of me. Oh really??! *so proud of myself!* :) hahaha.....

I need to rest more. I really don't wanna go and see the doctor. So, I'm gonna rest as much as I can so that I don't need to go and see the doctor. Yeap. So, i'll go and rest now.

I hope you all had a good Chinese New Year and continue to have. Esp to fellow malaysians who have plenty of holidays!!!!! Don't tell me when you start school. I already know! Hmmmmppphhh....geram betul.....

Ish....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home