Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Fragile - handle with care

I laughed.

I cried.

Thank you for calling me and apologising. I think I was hurt enough to cry when I was with you.

The next question is this : How do you forgive someone who doesn't ask for forgiveness?
I'm trying....but time and time again, when you hurt me again and again, I can't help but find it difficult to forgive. Don't get me wrong, i'm not saying I'm not trying or tired of trying. I am ok with it. I just wished that you made it easier for me. That you will not continously be against me. That you will not continually break my very fragile heart. But, even if it doesnt get easier for me, I will still try to forgive. :)

You know, it's easy to be extra careful to not hurt the person that you love. But, you let your guards down when it comes to people whom you don't love. So, you don't mind hurting those whom you don't love? Because you don't seem to be careful about hurting me. You know, I even think you hate me so much that you don't even bother whether I am hurt or not. My feelings just don't matter, right?

Yeah, please handle with care. Very fragile.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home