Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Distracted, I don't want to be...

It's Sarah's 21st birthday today! I didn't had time to have lunch with her. I had street evangelism during lunch time and then I met up with Miffy for proper lunch. It's good to spend time together before she leaves for Denmark. I got to talk about some issues with her, which was great!

I'm tired now. From the activities of the whole day. I didn't get to rest the whole day and I'm now having a headache. I want to rest soon. So, I'm just gonna keep this short.

I have loads of things in my mind. Within a short 24 hours, many things has happened.

My El3251 lecturer is fun! However, when he lectures, I feel like I'm reading an article. He speaks using such bombastic words. He seems like a very intelectual man to me. So, i guess, this module is not gonna be easy. I went into my lecture today and was pleasantly suprised to see the girl whom I prayed about last semester and felt that I should evangelise to her. I never had the chance to do so with her last semester but this semester we're taking 3 modules together!!! So, I'll try my best to put in more effort to talk to her and hopefully one day be able to evangelise to her. And it's funny how during our exco meeting today, Julia reminded us about the people whom we prayed for last semester. Woah. God is good.

Even through our street evangelism today, both me and huiyue were very much encouraged by God's provision. God is good... The joy of knowing that you've planted a seed somewhere in God's kingdom is awesome! I mean, I didn't even manage to tell people about the gospel today, but I felt Joy in my heart! I was even looking forward to street evangelism! What a change in me!! The joy of bringing someone to Christ is great!! But even the thought of planting a seed somewhere in God's kingdom is great too...

I'm distracted now by some thoughts. I don't know whether I should think about it anot. On one hand, my mind tells me I shouldn't. WHY? Because it's not important. On the other hand, something tells me that it could be something that God wants to do for me but if I shut my heart off that issue, that God might not be able/want to do His plan. We all know that a relationship takes two. So, I donno. I really don't want to think about it. Maybe I shall ask God about it.

Nonetheless, I thank God. He's never failed to prove himself faithful and loving. And I'm glad to be called His child! :)

Goodnight for now....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home