Thursday, December 22, 2005

Forget not...

I woke up really late this morning. I think I had a bad dream. I can't remember what now. I only remember having to go to sleep after feeling horrible about an sms sent wrongly to me. I think I dreamt about Pei Yun and she wasn't feeling too good. I prayed for her. She's in Yunnan. I donno how she is but I prayed. I think edgar appeared in my dream not feeling too good too. This is the weirdest part, I think I dreamt of him crying. I can't remember the rest of my dream. I know I dreamt of a few people but dreaming of these 2 person suprised me the most. Yeap....

Woke up to Jee Aun shouting for me. Didn't bother to get up tho I was more than 50% awake. My mom and sis and bro came home a few minutes after that with my mom in a grumpy mood. I didn't want to say anything incase I press the wrong button. I wasn't in the most chirpy mood myself. Although I felt a bit better after slamming my fingers on the piano. :)

Completed my Christmas Card writing. I'm pleasantly suprised at my perseverence on finishing them. I hate being at home in the afternoon coz it'd get quite hot and I'd always switch the air-conditioning on but this time I decided to take a drive out with my brother. :)

Got home and took out my needle and thread and patiently did something that I've been wanting to do. Needle and thread are not something that I like to do. But, I realised how much it helps me to be a bit more patient and it trains me to plan stuff better. Like which needle and thread goes which this kind of clothe and hole. hehe...The part I hate most? The putting the thread into the needle part!! Well, but I'm learning slowly to enjoy it! :)

My sister went for some funny treatment for her back today. She injured it when she got knocked by a car recently. We had a good laugh at her today because of something the doctor said about her. I even made up a song for her. Haha...I'm an evil sister. But but but but, we all had fun, even her. ;)

I had my mind off all emotional issues today. Sometimes I really don't want to look at these issues but I wonder am I not opening my heart to God?

The exco wanted to come to KL. I think they shouldn't. I told them already. I mean, I'd love for them to come to where I was brought up, eat the good food, go to nice places, see why Jee Lee is the way she is (esp the part where they dont understand) haha.... But, I need some time off. I haven't been able to spend much time with family and friends. I haven't been able to spend time with girls whom I disciple. I haven't been able to really unwind. I haven't had my personal retreat. I need to start the next semester and the next year on the right track. I don't think I have much time for the exco. Yes, it is a commitment that I have not forgotten and there are commitments back home here in KL that I cannot forget as well....

Yeah....I'll be leaving to Spore soon though. Maybe 3rd or 4th. I'm not thinking about that yet! Lets see how...yeap....

1 Comments:

At 10:34 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jie..i will b normal soon n u can't laugh liao..too much...hahaha..anyway..was fun..Blessed Christmas! Nice having u back home!

-Jee-

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home