Sunday, November 27, 2005

Sweating

The reason i sweat is because it's such a warm day! Goodness gracious me! It's so warm...argh!

I didn't know that Samuel and uncle Min Choon is still in Singapore. I thought the conference over edi and they are gone back home edi. Didn't know that they were still in Singapore. David msged me this morning saying that he was suprised to see Sam and uncle Min Choon in Bethesda Ang Mo Kio. Hehe....Well, when most Life Chapel members come to Singapore, they always end up worshipping in Ang Mo Kio. I'm not there because it's too far. I worship in AMK's sister church. So, still fine! :) hahaha....

I spoke to Vignesh about Bryan three days ago. He made a very mind-boggling statement. Aih.... I hope he's not right but I guess, this is something I have to seek God about.
I have been talking to Radika about Alex for the past 2 days. Aih.... Sometimes things like this just catches you off-guard.

Well, I've got 1 more paper left. It's on wednesday and I don't really feel like studying for that module. It's a crap module. But I like the lecturer. Haha....This always happens for the last module. I get so sianz edi and I'm enticipating for holidays so much that I'm not bothered about my last paper. Wrong attitude!!! Soo wrong!!! Aih...

I'm gonna rest now. I'm tired. I know I have some thoughts in my head that is causing me to be a little unhappy. But, I do not want to think. I shall think about them after my last paper. Bleah.

I've been often ignored by a lot of people lately. That suckz. But, it's alrite! :)
I shall go to bed and think about what have I done lately that makes me deserve this treatment. Sometimes I irritate people and don't treat people well. I can be a very evil child! :(

Goodnight.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home