Saturday, November 19, 2005

Beautiful...

A L L is beautiful! The moon is quite yellowish or orangish. I exceptionally like to see the moon bright white. So bright that it brightens the sky....There were a few stars but I think its quite cloudy as well. So, nvm....still, all is beautiful!! :)

Yes, my day was pretty screwed up with me feeling completely trashed emotionally. After my lunch, I just had to go to bed. I cannot stand it already. I think if I had decided to stay up, I would have cried. I mean, my mind was going crazy...one moment, I want to stuff myself with food. The next moment, i didn't feel like eating anything. One moment, I wanted to go for a run. The next moment, I wanted to sleep. One moment, I wanted to go to school. The next moment, I'm questioning why am I studying. I knew I needed to rest. Hit the bed and shut my eyes and mind. So, I went to bed and took a long nap. Haha....

Woke up feeling a bit better.

I'm so lazy to study that I took the opportunity to watch a movie as Hui Yue turn the tv on. hehe....Such a sad movie. Aih......Sometimes I wish I have a dog. A Labrador. They are so pretty! But since I'm scared of dogs, that wish is just a plain wish. Haha....

Everything by Lifehouse is either the saddest love songs ever or the more beautiful ones....I never realised how beautiful that song is until Gillian tells me she thinks its one of the sadder songs she's ever heard. I went to check out the lyrics. Man, i completely agree with her. The thing about me is that whenever I listen to love songs, I check out whether that love song can be sung to God anot. And well, I think that Everything is a love song to God more than a love song to a bf. Haha, Coz I don't think i can ever say those words to a bf with all honesty and truthfulness.

I think I wanna call my mommy tmr nite. I miss talking to her. Haha.....I've been listening to this song by Newsong called The Christmas Shoes. Aih, nice song! Make me think of my mommy.

So anyway, i'm going to bed now....I just wanted to say that all is beautiful...In the end, all will be beautiful and all is beautiful.... God makes all things beautiful in HIS time. Yeap yeap yeap... :)

To a dear crazy friend who likes to go huh-ing, don't worry okay...GOD will definitely make ALL things beautiful....even that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home