Friday, November 18, 2005

*title-less*

Zhi Wei is probably on of the very few guys who smiles at everything. That's really something precious. I like studying with him, he makes me feel that I should smile more. Adrian makes me feel that way too. Its funny how I am not studying in Central Library (where Adrian studies) and yet I bump into him so many times a day. It's always nice to bump into a friend who always have a smile carved out in his/her face! :)

Anyway, lotsa things in my mind right now.

I hate it when I am in a thinking mood. My mind just wonder.

I got a little distracted today while I was studying. I look at Hui Li, I look at Hobbit, I look at Jacq. They are quite pretty. Ok, I'm not in my critical mood. I'm in my "Why-am-I-ugly" mood. And irrational me will say that everyone is pretty. So, h e c k!!!

I had a hard time trying to concentrate on my studies when my head is having such demoralising thoughts. And yes, I admit, it's all my own doing. Where got people so stupid wan? Sit there and think thougths to demoralise myself? Goodness! I'm near to being hopeless! And I warned myself to not get sad. I wasn't too sad. Still bearable. Still can sing praise songs to God. :)

I stopped thinking demoralising thoughts because of these verses :
Phil 4: 8-9 : Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable - if anything is excellent or praiseworthy - think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me - put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you.

Sarah and I was talking about going for SEP. I remember we mentioned about going to SEP (Student Exchange Program) together during our 1st semester (not too long after knowing one another). A few months ago, Julia msges me and says "Have you thought about joining the SEP?" I was so suprised that I told her "Erm, Julia, you sure you send the msg to the right person ar?" Anyway, she tells me to think about it. I shrugged the idea off. I mean, coming to Singapore is already (then) a considerably big thing for me already. Now, you want me to consider going to another country? hmm....No money lar! Honestly, going to another country appeals to me tremendously lar! It's like how adventurous. How FUN!!! How romantic?!!!! But, gotta think of my parent's pocket oso rite? I donno. I have not given the idea much of a thought. Maybe I shall start asking God.

Anyway, I asked Sarah whether she wanna go anot? She said yes. And she said she wanna go to Canada. I wanna go Canada too....Honestly, the only place that I wanna go to study English is UK. (My best friend is there lar!) But, Adrian went to Canada last semester and he has very good recommendations for the English Language Department there! So, hmmm....It'll be interesting eh? But, these are mere thoughts.....

Sometimes when I say, don't do it, it's not because I do not appreciate what you are doing. Most of the time, I do! But, there could be a variety of reasons as to why I think you shouldn't be doing those things for me. And it's not because I don't appreciate you. There are other reasons.

For eg, I was walking home today and Edgar insisted in walking me home. I know its like a personal must-do thing for him. And, it's not that I don't appreciate what he did. I do!!! I told him to go with Liren and Jacq on the taxi because I really wanted to walk home by myself. I don't get much time alone (esp, in the house) and I don't get to talk to God aloud much as well. I've always liked talking to God aloud. It's fun!! And I do that a lot when I am walking back home alone. Of course I like company lar. Ed knew that I wanted time alone, so he walked behind me all the way home without saying a single word to me. I appreciate that brother! I really do!!! I feel very guilty of course, coz he is doing me a "favour" and here i am not even talking to him. Then again, the main "company" I really wanted was my conversation with God. Well, it was a silent conversation!Again,T H A N K Y O U ...

Reached home to a full moon. :) If only there were more stars.

If Jing wasn't sitting in front of me, i'd have finish the box of After Eight! But she stopped me. Aih!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home