Monday, November 14, 2005

Feeling....

I'm not very smart! It's 12:37 and I'm suppose to be asleep by now since I've gotta get up at 6am or 630am tmr morning to sort out by books and notes and den head down to the library to book discussion rooms. And since I don't like sleeping on a wet pillow, I'll normally wait for my hair to dry before I sleep! I'm pretty dumb! (Coz i just washed my hair ler)

I have bathed 4 times today and washed my hair twice! Either its really very hot today (which I don't really think so) or I'm crazy. It's prolly because I bought a new tub of shower foam. There's something about it that makes me wanna shower over and over again. haha (that's quite freaky rite?)

My mommy called last nite but somehow I didn't feel like talking. Probably I was afraid she's gonna ask me some things that I do not want to tell her about or something lar. She pass the phone to my father. Haha.... It was the shortest conversation we ever had so far. It was only 10 minutes long!! Sorry Ma! Was doing something when you called. Not a legitimate reason coz all i was doing was changing my stupid blog template. hehe....Sorry! I wanted to call u back earlier today but was busy doing something else until i realised it was too late to call already.

You know what makes a blog interesting? When one writes using a lot of adjectives (and considerably more verbs too). Nouns are boring. Note however that the 2 main phrases that make up a sentence is a Noun phrase and a Verb phrase. Of course an Adjectival phrase can appear as a sub phrase. But, its not the main phrase. Without an adjectival phrase, the sentence still stands! But, it is that exact phrase that makes one's writing seem so interesting rite? The way we always like to read descriptive stories compared to factual ones. I donno. At least, I like to read descriptive stories.

I like to read when i eat. Li Fang said it's a bad habit coz then I will always want to read when I eat or I will always want to eat when I read. A N D I don't like reading intelectual materials during meals. I like to read childish stuffs. So, previously I was reading a story book that describes the story of a tiny family called The Littles. Now that I've finished that book, I'm reading a desciptive story of the village life of a girl who grew up in Ipoh, Malaysia. Kiddish books make me happy - the carefree-ness of life. Like I said earlier on, I don't like intelectual stuffs during meals, so, I opt for children book all the time (even though there are plenty of TImes magazine nearby the dining table).

Anyway, today is sunday. That means it's time for Peanuts classic featuring Good ol' Charlie Brown. Gloria asked me today, "why does it say 'featuring Good ol' Charlie Brown' when all that is in today's strip is SNOOPY?" Haha...Beats me! I donno man!

Charlie Brown is too nice. He gets bullied by all the girls around him. His sister Sally Brown bullies him a lot. The only ones who are nice to him are Peppermint Patty and Marcie. Then again, Peppermint Patty bullies poor Charlie Brown too. (Incase you don't know, Peppermint Patty and Marcie both secretly likes Charlie Brown)

A very random thought. My cooking skills are improving!! Hahaha....

Seem like some brainless day eh? The truth is that it has been quite a restful day. Afterall, it is The Sabbath! And I've spent the entire day resting and just being in the presence of My Lord. :) I'm very pleased.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home