Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Sorry

I have made you upset and for this I will say i'm VERY SORRY.

Jon, read my comment on the other blog post. I am sorry.

And you even sent me the SOP file. Thank U!

Bleah....

I'm sorry for what I've said. I'm sorry I made you pissed. I'm sorry I wasn't careful with what I said.

Thank you for even bothering to send me the soft copy of the SOP. I appreciate it much. I think it takes much for someone to be doing someone else a favour when you're angry with that someone. So, i appreciate it much! Thank u!!

And, just to say this : I know your blog posts was not meant to bombard me in anyway. Nevertheless, i had a part to play in making u feel the way you did. So, don't worry. I'm not offended (that is if u think i am) by what u said, i just feel that there is this bigger necessity for me to apologise because it is my fault that caused you to be angry and all. To stumble you the way i did, i am trully sorry!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home