Monday, November 07, 2005

All it takes...

All it takes is ONE event to make me happy. ARSENAL WON in yesterday's game.
Hopefully Chelsea will beat Man U later tonite. Hehe....

All it takes is ONE sentence from you to make me unhappy. Bleah.

My stomach hurts. My back hurts. Aih..... *sulk*

Evil SuSu is not feeling too good today. Cheer up bro! :)

Compiled the entire birthday list for Nus Navigators already. woohoo! And i did it quite fast. *wide grin*

I like talking and laughing with Gloria. Laughing with her makes me feel happier :)

I want my daddy to sing Butterfly Kisses to me on my wedding-eve day.

I identify with Peppermint Patty from Peanuts. U judge ar....
"...in the classroom she's a D-minus all the way.Bold, brash and tomboyish, what she lacks in common sense she makes up for in sincerity."

Ok la. Mebbe i dont even have sincerity to make up for. Bleah....

Did u know that Charlie Brown has 2 secret admirers??? They are Peppermint Patty and Marcie. I told you he's cute rite. No wonder. Aih.....But, he's thinking of a little red-haired girl. :(

Hmm.....I'm feeling pretty awake but i'm not too happy. All because of the ONE thing you said. Sianz man. Why do you affect me even now? *pro-long sigh*

Nvm.....exams coming soon. I need to feel a bit stressed....

hmm.....i'll prolly do some e-mailings before i go to bed. sianz....

This is a funny post coz its made up of short sentences. haha....

Jon, SOP please......

haha....and i think i just strained my ankle a bit again!!! aih.....

To end on a happier note, Alicia Keys' " If I Ain't Got You" is nice! :)

I feel like that a bit....to a certain extent la... hehe...

2 Comments:

At 1:38 am , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 3:22 am , Blogger -- J e e L e e -- said...

Jon, i hope u read this. I'm sorry my bloody brainless comment on man u vs. chelsea got to u. As you would have realised, i typed that comment before they played. So, it wasn't a comment made after i've judged the game played. It was a no-brainer wish. I was trying to think of something that mite just cheer me up. I wasn't making that comment because i hate Man U. I don't hate them! I just happen to support a team that unfortunately have a not-so-good grounds with Man U. It was innocent. But i've realised that innocent remarks can dig graves too. So, for that i am sorry!

I can tell how much that stupid comment got to u. But, like i said. It was a stupid wish i had thinking that it would make me happier. I guess, when i see that THAT stupid no-brainer remark caused a friend to be angry, hurt and bitter about it, i wished i never said it. But, words can't be taken back and it's no use deleting it as well. So, i'm just gonna say my sorries and hope u'll accept my apologies and forgive me.

There's nothing for u to be sorry about. I have lots to be.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home