Saturday, November 05, 2005

Good dae

No tutorial from today onwards. So, there's no need to rush for my ONLY 9am tutorial on fridays anymore!! Woohoo....Got back our quiz results for EL 2102 today. I failed miserably. Believe me, when i say miserably, i mean it! Aih.....tis was the stupid test that i stayed up until 5am studying. I told you i knew it wasn't the best decision i've made. Dang! U know, i'd gotten 4 extra marks if i saw the assimilation happening at a different place??!!!! arrrgggh, sometimes i get a bit irritated with English Language modules. Why so critical over petty things? A linguist shouldn't speak like this. I like what i am studying. I enjoy it. I enjoy my lessons. I enjoy the things I learn. But sometimes when i make silly mistakes like this, i get a bit frustrated with how petty information is so important. I like it nonetheless! haha.... :)

People ask me why i want to major in english. They ask me even more when i say i want to be a teacher. There's only ONE reason why I want to major in English. I want to teach english. WHY? Coz its easier to enter into other countries as an english teacher. WHY would i want to do that? Be missionary lar!!!! Haha....Yes, i know there are other means to get into other countries and to be missionaries, but I know that being a english teacher makes things easy. So, yeap!!! haha....
Why be a teacher? Donno! A dream since i was a little girl?? haha....i have a few funny childhood dreams that i still hold on to even now. :)

Anyway, fridays are my meeting up with ppl day!

I had lunch with Janice.
Met up and had a loooong time catching up with Jillian.
Bumped into Edward and spoke to him quite abit....
Bumped into my dearie Sarah. We'll talk more another day yeah!!
Met up with Karen.
And then had Gillian joining us.

And oh, karen's mommy cook dinner for us!!! i feel soooo blessed lor..... :)

Random comment : Beverly once said this : "People always say that the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I say that the way to JeeLee's heart is through her stomach too!!"

hmmm.....a man who can cook will be a bonus. a man who loves food will be equally good. But, not necessary! :) That is why I cook! haha

I miss my mommy's cooking!!!!!

Pretty tired today. Quite a lot of thoughts to pen down. Might do them tomorrow.

I'm wondering why i'm quite happy today. Sometimes i can't really really differentiate between being happy and not. Hmm....coz i laugh a lot when i'm not happy too. Hmm...nvm. I think i'm happy. No reason not to. I didnt even feel too bad about my failing miserably in that phonology test. Meeting people was nice. Catching up and sharing lives. PLUS, one of the BS girls just mailed me today pouring her heart out! WOW....amazing eh! I should reply her but i'm tired. But, i can't sleep yet coz my hair isn't dry yet. So, i'll prolly go down and get some choco and den come back up to reply her mail. And oh, coming online to see a friend offering to send me a soft copy of SOP is darn happy-ing me lar!!!!! See a linguist who speaks grammatically wrong sentences? Here u know ONE! haha

:)

okok.....nite nite.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home